Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant;
- At least 3 year work experience in Accounting/Finance function, preferably in a Multinational Company, Shared Service Center, Audit Company;
- Good command of English, including commercial & accounting in both speaking and writing;
- Practical experience in communicating technical accounting issues specific to Telecom industry;
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting and reporting standards especially on IFRS 15;
- Proficient in using Excel, have the ability to compute large volume of data;
- Excellent Organizational skills: general organizing, planning, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines;
- We are looking for persons with strong sense of responsibility, ability to learn and assimilate information, with solid analytical communication and business partnering skills, willing to guide and train others, willing to share;
- Mastering a third language: Spanish or Italian will be considered an asset.
The position will be within Sales Accounting Department of the European Region Shared Service Center of the Company, Carrier Network Business Group. The position requires a strong understanding of IFRS 15 applicable on Telecom Industry. The Revenue Policy Expert will need to interpret, analyze, review and explain complex scenarios to internal business partners and external auditors.
Must possess a very solid understanding of the revenue recognition guidance and have a demonstrated ability to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment. This role will assist with the review of current processes and controls on contract analysis and revenue policies in place.
Specific areas of job description include the following:
- Oversee all aspects of revenue recognition in terms of the Telecom Equipments, Services and Software products, while ensuring the highest standard of compliance with Company’s internal control requirements, business practices, internal and external accounting policies;
- Provide support to the business related to revenue recognition queries, creating procedures, training, both internal and external;
- Work with business units and accounting team to develop understanding of special scenarios of revenue recognition. This includes analysis of: a) deliverables/performance obligations included in the contracts; b) transfer of control; c) variable considerations given to customers; c) determine appropriate revenue recognition method;
- Maintain right information in Contract Analysis platform and ensures that revenue is correctly recognized. Perform analysis at Project/Frame level;
- Maintain Contract Interpretation Book for all different projects, including the accounting conclusions;
- Evaluate revenue recognition issues and risks and present conclusions to management;
- Identify weakness and propose policies/desk procedures updates or system optimizations;
- Work with Accounting Team to explain and help avoid accounting issues.
What We Offer
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation discount;
- We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer advantageous discounts for medical subscription, discounts for sports subscriptions (WorldClass, 7Cards), Chair Massage, as a relaxation break;
- We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network (NGN, DSL, MSAN), Mobile Network (GSM/GPRS, UMTS, CDMA), Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications (Intelligent Network). Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 50 countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 60 countries including Italy, UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. We sincerely invite professionals who have rich working experience in IT/Telecom companies to join us and develop together with Huawei. For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com