Revenue (Billing) Associate with Polish
For one of our clients, a top American company with over 44.000 employees worldwide, we are looking for a Revenue Associate with Polish to join their team. With more than 100 offices opened around the world, Romania included, they opened a brand-new SSC in Bucharest last year.
This exciting SSC with approximately 50 people, takes the responsibilities on Finance processes for over 15 countries. You will have the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and get connected with people around the world.
If you are competitive and motivated to build a career in a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow, apply for our opening position.
As a Revenue Associate, you will review and validate sales contracts in order to recognize revenue and establish a billing plan in accordance with Global and Regional policies and procedures. Partner with relevant Client Service teams to drive USGAAP and statutory compliance. Support all other revenue and billing processes including closing and reconciliations.
· Administer sales contract and order processing for the respective country in coordination with Client Service
· Prepare customer invoicing, billing runs, and revenue recognition
· Perform month-end activities related to revenue and receivables
· Support revenue closing activities, including accruals, provisions and reconciliations,
· Perform all activities in accordance with Global COE processes
· Ensure revenue accounting is appropriate and accurate is performed in accordance with US-GAAP
· Provide regional input on revenue reporting to the Revenue Controller
· Perform the controls on revenue processes in scope and ensure adequate controllership is maintained at all times; flag to the Revenue Controller in exceptional cases
· Ensure regional statutory compliance related to revenue accounting; monitor and provide guidance on related statutory and tax accounting, reporting, and audit
· Assist the Revenue Controller locally on IT/Digital projects pertaining to revenue processes (i.e. SAP OTI, Salesforce, etc.) for respective market or region
· Identify and recommend process improvements to evolve the revenue function
What does Success mean for this role?
A successful Revenue Associate will ensure all basic key performance indicators pertaining to contract processing and revenue accounting are achieved for the respective market. S/he will have built a successful working relationship with Client Service and actively showcase a collaborative and solution-driven attitude.
· Experience working in Finance & some legal contract exposure preferred
· Fluency in Polish and English - mandatory
· Excel and SAP
· Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
· Experience working in a multinational, multi-cultural environment
· Experience working with remote counterparts
All the candidates that fit the above requirements are kindly invited to apply online. We will contact only the suitable candidates for this position in maximum 2 weeks.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.ro and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. All application are considered strictly confidential.
By sending your personal data through electronic mail to any e-mail address ending in “adecco.com” or “adecco.ro”, through social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn etc) or by applying through an on-line job platform, you agree expressly and unequivocally that such data to be processed by Adecco group companies. Any complaint regarding the processing of personal data, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.
“ADECCO RESURSE UMANE is a registered operator of personal data no 15866 / 2010”
Prin transmiterea datelor dvs. personale prin corespondenta electronica adresata oricaror adrese de email cu terminatia “adecco.com” sau “adecco.ro”, prin intermediul retelelor de socializare (Facebook, LinkedIn etc) sau prin aplicarea in cadrul unei platforme online de locuri de munca, va exprimati acordul expres si neechivoc ca aceste date sa fie prelucrate de companiile din cadrul grupului Adecco. Prelucrarea datelor se va face in scopul angajarii dvs. in companiile din cadrul grupului Adecco sau in cadrul altor entitati, realizarea unor rapoarte statistice asupra fortei de munca, participarea dvs. la diverse cursuri de formare profesionala, furnizarea de diverse servicii, datele putand fi comunicate clientilor si furnizorilor nostri, numai pentru scopurile mai sus mentionate, precum si autoritatilor publice, in baza unor solicitari legale. Grupul Adecco a implementat masuri adecvate care sa se asigure un nivel considerabil de securitate a prelucrarii datelor dvs. personale, care vor fi stocate timp de 10 ani. Potrivit legislatiei in vigoare, aveti dreptul de a ne solicita accesul la datele dvs. personale, rectificarea sau stergerea acestora (in masura in care acest lucru nu contravine legii), restrictionarea prelucrarii sau portabilitatea acestora. De asemenea, aveti dreptul de a va pune prelucrarii si de a depune o plangere in fata autoritatii in domeniu. In categoria datelor personale intra: nume, prenume, CNP, vârstă, sex, etnie, rasă, orientare politică, religioasă, starea de sănătate, adresa de domiciliu, reședința, adresa de e-mail, cont bancar, ocupația, venitul, fotografie, adresa IP, orice alt tip de date care se pot corela pentru a duce la identificarea unei personale. ADECCO RESURSE UMANE SRL este inregistrata ca operator de date personale sub nr. 15866/2010. ADECCO ROMANIA SRL este inregistrata ca operator de date personale sub nr. 15862/2010. Pentru orice sesizare cu privire la prelucrarea datelor personale de catre companiile din grupul Adecco, va rugam sa va adresati ofiterilor nostri de protectie a datelor personale la email@example.com.