Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal candidate should :
* Have at least 3 years experience in retail business; universtity degree;
* Be willing and able to travel in order to be closer to the designated area
Skills & Competences required:
* Communication skills, managing sales, negotiating skills
* Customer Focus, merchandising, promoting products and formats
* Results Orientation, business sense and external focus
* Team work
* Products supply, contract negotiations and procurement tools.
Objective of the position:
A) Retail Product Manager:
1) Achieve Sales, Gross Margin and Supplier Contribution Targets as laid down in the plan for the assigned categories.
2) Negotiate and develop strategic relationship with shop suppliers and ensure alignment with business objectives.
3) Establish and implement promotional tactics and plans, special supplier offers, new products, product trials, by managing the relationship with suppliers to grow the categories revenue.
4) Develop Planograms to maximize profitability by optimizing space allocated to important products.
5) Grow store sales by actively working at site level, with area managers and store managers, and ensuring marketing offers are delivered to customers at site level.
B) Retail Sales Manager
1) Maximise the stations profitability.
2) Ensure communications between area and other MOL Departments.
3) Evaluate Dealers/Parteners performance; appreciatee & suggest new Dealers/ Partners or their substitutions.
4) Manage sites business plan information /data under own responsibility. Support, Advice & Motivate area.
5) Monitor continuously the market activity of the competitors in the assigned area.
MOL Romania is one of the strongest players in the Romanian fuel market, and is part of MOL Group, the leading integrated oil and gas company in Central & Eastern Europe.