Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree (IT or Economics would be a plus)
- Fluency in English
- Driver license
- PC proficiency
- At least 3 years of successful sales experience (accounting large retail chains would be a plus)
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Personality : creative , independent, self-confident, dynamic, result oriented ; leadership abilities but also good team player
- Establish, develop & maintain excellent business relationships with designated retail chains
- Secure revenue targets by increasing product listings, filling in distribution gaps, optimising shelf presence of Logitech and Labtec products in designated retail chains
- Monitor and analyse stock levels and sales out ; closely work with distributors to optimise deliveries
- Initiate and implement tailor-made channel marketing actions for designated retail chains
- Monitor and report own and competition shelf presence and pricing
- Coordinate Field Sales Team (responsible with driving sales out and perform product training for retail vendors)
Logitech is a world leader in personal peripherals, driving innovation in PC navigation, Internet communications, digital music, home-entertainment control, gaming and wireless devices. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company traded on the SWX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).