Restaurant Supervisor - JW Steakhouse
We are looking for a Restaurant Supervisor for our JW Steakhouse:
• Minimum 3 years Food & Beverage supervisory experience;
• Good Knowledge of restaurant and bar operational procedures;
• Outstanding communication and leadership skills;
• Knowledge of basic sanitation requirements and food handling safety standards;
• Effective decision-making skills;
• Strong problem-solving skills;
• Good trainer, efficient, detail-oriented and innovative;
• Strong organization skills; able to coordinate multiple projects;
• Very customer-oriented; able to acquire and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors;
• Flexible to work varying shifts to meet the needs of the guests and hotel;
• Fluent in English;
• Strong Computer skills;
• Financial acumen (able to understand and analyze P&L information, budgets, and forecast).
- Strives to ensure guest and employee satisfaction is achieved while maintaining the operating budget and achieving the department financial goals;
- Assists management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, motivating, and coaching employees;
- Develops and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees;
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
Marriott International is the largest global hospitality company with 30 hotel brands represented in over 7000 properties in 122 countries and growing.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Whether you are a seasoned hospitality professional or just beginning your career, Marriott has endless opportunities for you to explore. To search all jobs or learn more about Marriott careers: www.marriott.com/careers.
Chat, engage and follow us on social media.
@lifeatmarriott on Snapchat
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.