Residential Sales Consultant
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
You will consistently drive new sales from a variety of sources such as client referrals, realtors and other professional networks and leads generated by our marketing campaigns. You will maintain continuous communication and contact with prospects to pull sales through the long cycle and proactively follow-up with clients after sales to ensure that they are satisfied.
• Maintain knowledge of products, sell homes/properties and secure contracts;
• Identifies potential clients for company’s products;
• Establishes meetings with potential clients to identify their needs and present personalized offers;
• Completes client’s information form in the dedicated application (CRM);
• Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them;
• Invites representatives from Design Department and/or Legal Department at the meetings with the clients, for consultative purpose, when it is necessary;
• Fills out client satisfaction survey during the meetings, according to Marketing Department requests;
• Participates to profile event (ex. Real Estate fair) to identify new potential clients;
• Maintains permanent relation with clients for having a high satisfaction degree;
• Verifies the content of the selling precontract or contract documentation, including the selling contract and annexes;
• In charge for the selling contract signing and monitoring the unit delivery to the client;
• Records the selling contract in the database, complying internal regulations;
• Prepares periodical activity reports, on the request of Sales and Marketing Manager;
• In charge for managing and updating the database which includes information about selling contracts and the buyers;
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practice;
• Prepares the offers for the approval of the clients;
• Tracks the relation with contracted clients (requests, payments, addendums);
• Complies with company internal regulations.
Availability for relocation is a plus.
Your Building Blocks of Success
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent closing skills.
- Interact effectively with others, communicating clearly, and understanding of and meeting the needs of others.
- Excellent organization, negotiation, planning, motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment, and decision-making ability.
- Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with excellent multitasking skills.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven.
- Ability to respect deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Secondary education required and/or relevant work experience;
- English: advanced;
- Previous experience in residential sales is not mandatory, but preferable.
The focus is on central and eastern Europe, investing predominantly in retail assets, selected residential projects and opportunistically across other real estate segments.
The team comprises highly experienced real estate professionals with an exceptional track-record, combining a multi-disciplinary skill-base integrated along the entire property value-creation chain. The management includes the founders and former senior executives of the largest CEE-based publicly traded property company who, in their previous capacity, developed, re-developed and operated more than 30 core assets.