Your mission will be to generate and develop routine and ad-hoc reporting, enabling data visualization for KPIs and creating new ways of looking at data.
- Develop Excel macros to improve KPIs and reports
- Manipulate and transform data
- Build the database for generating KPIs and dashboards
- Build innovative and interactive reports
- Provide efficient reporting solutions and advice on the relevance of reports
- Timely reporting, escalation and resolution of day-to-day problems encountered
- Recommend, create and update metrics for performance, volumes, attrition, timeliness etc.
- Create and deliver presentations related to data insight
- Work to deadlines with efficiency and accuracy
- Manage day to day contact with the IT departments related to reporting technology
Please note that by applying for consideration for employment, you give Conduent your permission to process your data. This communication provides access to our Candidate Privacy Notice. It explains in clear language what information we collect, how we use it, and the choices and controls you have. Please carefully read our Candidate Privacy Notice: https://www.conduent.com/data-protection-notices/candidate-data-protection-notice/
- An office in the heart of Iasi
- Transport to and from work provided by the company
- Private life insurance
- Private medical services subscription
- Fixed monthly salary and added monthly bonus based on performance
- Initial training on tools
Conduent creates digital platforms and services for businesses and governments to manage millions of interactions every day for those they serve. We are leveraging the power of cloud, mobile and IoT, coupled with technologies such as automation, cognitive and blockchain to elevate every constituent interaction, driving modern digital experiences that are more efficient, helpful and satisfying.
Conduent’s differentiated offerings touch millions of lives every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S. and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent serves a majority of the Fortune 100 companies and more than 500 government entities. Learn more at www.conduent.com