Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- graduate in finance and/or accounting 、information system management
- Good control of English, including commerce & accounting in both speaking and writing
- Work experience: at least 3 years in Accounting, experience in tax IT system area is an advantage
- Knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP of European countries is and advantage
- Good experience in an ERP System.
++ - Experience in E2E accounting process and be familiar with business process
- Experience in Oracle、 SAP or “big four” will be++ - ACCA will be ++
- Good project management experience
- Good computer skills (At least MS Office)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under time and activities pressure, when necessary
- Able to organize own and related team members tasks
- Able to act as coordinator to fulfill common tasks
- Available for business trips will be an opportunity (not mandatory)
- Any other European language will be an asset
- Analytical skill
- Influence by communication
- Active learning
- Adaptable, team player and collaboration
- Drive to achieve
- Breakthrough thinking
- Customer insight
- Technical expertise on accounting field.
The position will be within Subsidiary Financial Report management Department of the European region Shared Service Center of the Company, subordonated to department's director, and will get an assignment for one or more European subsidiaries accounting jobs, using a specific Chart of Accounts and following some specific procedures and accounting policies, mainly on IFRS to produce Group Reporting, and to produce local Statutory Report upon local European country GAAP in subsidiary level (including tax computation and booking).
Supporting ERP system is built on Oracle Applications – Financial Suite. Main responsibility regards the reporting external compliance, following the applicable local GAAP and providing support to local financial staff for specific reporting, but the accountant needs firstly to understand the group accounting practice and get familiar with company’s processes. The accountant will support also IT system implementation for specific countries, for tax and reporting process. The candidate will get training regarding both company accounting policy and ERP, as well as about local specific requirements. Job will be based in Bucharest office, but some business trips for 1 to 4 weeks abroad might be required, usually no more than 2 month per year. Reporting deadlines are very strict and a careful work planning and execution is required. Benifits: Professional and Personal Development - We develop the skills of our people through individual on-the-job coaching, world-class corporate and functional trainings and international exposure. A competitive salary and the opportunity to develop in a fast growing company
Founded in 1987, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunication and network solutions providers in the world. It is one of the worldwide leading suppliers in the field of Broadband Network, Mobile Network, Optical Network, Data Communication, Software and Applications. Huawei Technologies experienced a fast growth in the last decade with offices in more than 170+ countries in the world and supplied its diversified products and solutions to more than 160 countries including Italy, UK, Germany, Spain, France, USA, Russia, Brazil, Peru, Egypt, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and China, etc. EU Accounting Shared Service Centre based in Romania is one of the SSCs of the company and responsible for maintaining the accounting book of Huawei subsidiaries in Europe region, and compliances with the local GAAP and group accounting standards For further information, please visit us now at http://www.huawei.com.