PLEASE READ AND ANALYZE CAREFULLY THE REQUIREMENTS AND THE POSITION AND APPLY CONFIDENTLY IN CASE THEY MATCH YOUR COMPETENCIES AND YOUR OBJECTIVES
The activity is being carried out in the proximity of Budapest’s airport.
Even though the job is set in BUDAPEST, it is promoted in multiple locations for the people interested in a relocation to Budapest. WE OFFER a RELOCATION PACKAGE, within a residential complex, nearby the airport, with very favorable accommodation (details will be offered during the interview).
For the below requirements, we can heartily offer you:
800-1.500 EUR / month
Experience in related fields such as: RENT-A-CAR, tourism, HoReCa, customer support, etc. is highly appreciated.
Ideal candidate (we are not looking for the ideal one, but the best resemblance) has:
- Positive and friendly attitude;
- ENGLISH and HUNGARIAN languages are a must, at least conversational level ;
- Energy, pleasant looks and a contagious cheerfulness;
- Very good communication and relation with customers;
- DRIVING LICENCE B CATEGORY (MANDATORY REQUIREMENT)
- Customer orientation and organization abilities;
- Team player aptitude;
- Hungarian citizenship is an advantage.
In short, we’re looking for someone who:
- is joyful, daring and active;
- is tidy and overly detailed oriented;
- LIKES to interact with customers, even with difficult ones;
- KNOWS FOR SURE that there is no “I can’t”, but only “I won’t”
ATTENTION: The humor and the laid-back attitude in our team (and from this hiring ad) do not rule out our demands for discipline, seriousness, punctuality, integrity and most of all, professionalism.
If discipline, seriousness, punctuality, honoring commitments and professionalism are your MANDATORY standards in professional relations, we are welcoming you to our team.
Takes over the rented vehicles from our customers;
Checks the state of the vehicle in its entirety upon recollection (identifies potential damages);
Records the damages and cashes in the corresponding amounts from the customers;
Takes delivery – receipt minutes and keeps track of them;
Answers for the cars’ maintenance and for keeping them up in impeccable shape;
Provides transportation for customers between the airport and the company headquarter;
Ensures an IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER CARE
Working from Monday to Sunday, and the work program is divided in shifts: 08:30 – 20:30 / 20:30 – 08:30 (2 hours lunch break) – 4 days working by 2 days off.
A friendly, bureaucracy-free team;
Managers that are OK, we care about the well-fare of our employees and help them whenever we can both personally and professionally;
REAL potential for growth and promotion;
Appreciation and appropriate remuneration for a job well done;
The dedication is rewarded.
Klass Wagen has been active for over a decade in the vehicle renting domain in Romania, becoming a national leader on the market segment for trips of holiday type. Our fleet of over 2500 vehicles is present in the main Romanian cities that have airport. We are welcoming our clients through our own agencies.
The Klass Wagen Team has over 160 colleagues focused on offering our customers an unforgettable experience. Witness to that are the positive reviews coming from our customers on social networks.
Our company’s activity grew constantly and we are in search of new colleagues. We are coming now with ambition and trust that we can do wonderful things in Hungary/ Budapest as well. If you want a friendly working environment, no bureaucracy, OK managers, who reward dedication and care about the well-fare of the employees, helping whenever possible both personally and professionally, we invite you to apply to our positions.
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la email@example.com.