REMOTE Technical Support with German and English
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
Do you love being around people and making them happy? Are you a good listener, a bit of a problem solver with great communication skills?
Then, this job is for you!
Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service.
- Advanced German and English
- Ability to provide high levels of customer support at all times
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving oriented
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on your own
- Basic IT skills, including using multiple operating systems
- Solving client's requests via e-mail, chat, and phone call
- Working with internal and client provided ticketing system
- Ensuring all communication is handled professionally and promptly but with a human touch
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to ensure all customers queries are answered making them promoters of the brand
- Building a special connection with customers and providing exceptional service
Come to Konecta! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary
- Compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal Tickets
- Free health insurance Package at Regina Maria
- Budget for Flexible Benefits
Office hours shift - 09:00 – 17:30/ 12-21 (Monday - Friday)
Focusing on the unique needs and opportunities of each industry, Konecta offers a full range of end-to-end customer management solutions – including acquisition, retention, customer service, technical support, and collection – all based on a sustainable business model. These services are built on a portfolio of world-class expertise covering customer experience and process management, digital solutions and cutting-edge technologies.
Headquartered in Madrid, Konecta delivers global revenues of approximately €2 billion with more than 500 clients, covering some of the biggest names in telecoms, energy, banking, mobility, retail, and e-commerce.
Konecta Global Clients Division in Romania is the premium and flagship multilingual hub that the company opened in March 2020, in Bucharest, in The Light One Office Building (Politehnicii area).