Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Together with our client Amazon, the world leader in e-commerce, we open new opportunities Data Associate (DA) for French, German and Spanish speakers across the country within the Amazon Alexa Data Team (Devices Division).
- Know French, German and Spanish at a proficient level
- Have a passion for data, efficiency and accuracy
- Want to work from home
- Show proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills, and you are very detailed-oriented
- Are comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Demonstrate willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept re-prioritization as necessary
- Adapt quickly to keep up with changing project conventions and new project,
The Amazon Data Associate role is perfect for you!
· Advanced to native fluency in French, German and Spanish
· Experience using English in a professional setting
· Computer literate
· Communication skills and experience working with technical teams
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
In order to be able to carry out your activity it is necessary:
- to have a good wired internet connection, and
- to have access to a quiet room where you can work.
The Data Associate will:
- Work with management on adapting transcription and annotation guidelines for the French, German and Spanish language
- Provide hands-on transcription and annotation services
- Translate established guidelines into daily work practices
- Work with management on workload scheduling and deliverables
- Deliver high quality work under aggressive deadlines
- Work from home on permanent basis
- The opportunity to grow within Amazon
- Presence in a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment
- The possibility to organise your personal activities according to your needs thru the flexible schedule: we can choose the start hour between 07:00AM and 10:00AM, Monday to Friday
- 12 months fixed-term contract position with possibility of a permanent role
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane.
Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane.
Humangest Group va pune la dispozitie o gama variata de servicii:
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles