Reliability Engineer(With German), Engineering Center Cluj
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will define product use cases and life cycles, with consideration to loads and requirements;
- You will contribute to product design processes with multidisciplinary teams;
- You will be discussing product reliability and validation relevant topics with internal and external customers;
- You are going to define validation tests according to standards, customer specifications, aging laws, etc.;
- You will support root cause analysis, risk estimation and corrective measure implementation in case of test failures;
- You are going to create reports in English and present them to project teams and internal, or external customers.
Who you are:
- You have an University degree in physics, chemistry, mechanical/electrical engineering or comparable;
- You have an interest in various technical fields (electronics, analysis methods, material sciences, etc.);
- You have strong analytical skills, with a structured and precise working style;
- You are a good communicator and have good and presentation skills;
- You have the ability to work both individually and in teams.
We would also appreciate:
- If you have some experience with automotive requirements engineering;
- If you hold a deeper understanding of electronics.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don’t worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You’re a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You’re not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German - a good level is mandatory;
- Hungarian - it is not mandatory but it is an advantage.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that.
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription;
- Accident insurance;
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives.
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Local and Global career development programs;
- Opportunity to attend conferences;
- Bookster subscription.
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform;
- Annual bonus;
- Lunch discounts;
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.