What distinguishes you:
• Masters in Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or similar;
• At least 3 years of experience;
• Analytical and creative way of thinking, structured working;
• Target, process and quality orientation;
• Willingness to work temporarily abroad
• Excellent communicational skills in English;
• Advanced knowledge in materials, aging correlations and electronics;
• Theoretical and practical knowledge of lifetime simulations and lifetime testing;
• Knowledge of Hungarian or German language.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? The Reliability Team is working on making the world a safer place being responsible for ensuring the reliability of our products – everytime and everywhere. We offer a wide range of activities like reliability engineering, simulations for products in development, environmental and chemical tests and a wide range of analysis methods in order to validate the robustness of our products – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Your contribution to something big:
• Reliability evaluation and validation program definition for products under consideration of statistic aspects;
• Determination of field relevant load profiles and correlation with laboratory testing methods;
• Clarification of scientific fundaments for quantitative determination of lifetime relevant aging parameters (aging laws) and failure mechanisms of products especially considering mechanical, thermal, humidity and chemical loads;
• Preparation of risk estimations and participation in risk analysis activities;
• Cooperate with internal and external partners (OEMs, customers) for the development of new / suitable tests, analysis, simulation and measuring methods and tools for product development projects; evaluate their cost-benefit ratio; derive concepts for their implementation and drive the implementation process as responsible person;
Your future job location offers you:
• Flexible work time benefits and services, flexible benefits system, various sports and health opportunities, catering facilities
When you work at Bosch, you are part of a leading technology and services company from the private industrial sector, with approximately 360,000 associates worldwide and an annual turnover of over 49 billion euros. We operate in over 60 countries around the globe.
The Bosch Group has been present in Romania for more than 20 years and employs approximately 3,200 associates in four entities in the country. In 2015, Bosch generated consolidated sales of 272 million euros in Romania. The company’s headquarters is based in Bucharest where Bosch also has a sales office for Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building technology products. In Cluj, Bosch operates a research and development center as well as a production unit for automotive technology. A production unit for linear motion technology and one for automotive technology are located in Blaj. Furthermore, the company runs a business solutions center in Timisoara. In addition, there is a branch of BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, active in the market of household appliances, also located in the country’s capital.
Bosch is a privately held company. That means we can act with financial independence, plan for the long term and invest in the future. To give just one example of how we do that, in 2014, the Bosch Group invested some 5 billion Euro in research and development and applied for some 4,600 patents. The Group’s strategic goal is to deliver innovations for connected life.
No matter what phase of your life you are in, we have the right opportunities for you to achieve success with Bosch.
Let's be remarkable. Join Bosch.