Relationship Manager - Corporate
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- You obtained a Bachelor degree, preferably in economics or related fields.
- You have at least 1-year experience in the banking system; prior experience in Corporate or SME sales would be a plus.
- You have a good understanding of the specific legislation and of the financial-banking market, in general.
- You enjoy networking and are keen to add value to the banking field by offering your presentation and negotiation skills.
- You are able to deal with challenges, cooperatively work under pressure and promptly adapt to people and situations.
- You possess a driving license - B category.
Join us as Relationship Manager and become our ambassador for products and services offered to our corporate clients! Our passionate, client-oriented team is looking forward to hearing from open minded and ambitious new colleagues.
As Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking* you will manage the business relationship of the Bank with its Corporate clients, while actively screening the market to identify relevant new business potential. To this aim, you will do your best and:
- Maintain profitable business with the allocated client portfolio; follow up on the branch-marketing plan for Corporate Banking, meeting the agreed business objectives.
- Deliver top-level quality banking customer experience, identifying clients’ financial needs and recommending the adequate financial advisory, highlighting efficient and proactive attitude at all times.
- Monitor performance and profitability indicators per client and per portfolio of clients, periodically reevaluating their investment profile and proactively own, respond to, uncover and anticipate future needs, roadblocks or expectations and risks that may arise in relation to the market or clients; propose solutions to optimize the risk/profit ratio.
- Introduce solutions to clients in building and strengthening an effective portfolio, including by cross selling.
- Be well aware of all the characteristics of our Bank's products, contribute to the development of new products, processes, policies and approaches by identifying and promoting new ideas and opportunities.
- Identify new commercial opportunities for continuously developing the client portfolio.
- Establish first contact with the clients, plan specific future activities, conduct negotiations aimed at setting up deals and credit facilities.
- Draw up different types of reports (e.g. meeting reports, budget/achievements etc.), as agreed with your superiors and/or requested by other departments within the Bank.
- Take responsibility for performing specific tasks related to know-your-clients related procedures.
We are present on the financial market since 1993, as Banca de Credit Industrial si Comercial. In 2000 we rebranded ourselves as Finansbank, to later become - in 2007 - Credit Europe Bank. In Romania we provide a broad range of products and services for approximately 500.000 individuals, SMEs and companies, across a network of 25 branches, agencies and work points, as well as through alternative distribution channels: 59 ATMs, over 8200 POS's, Internet Banking and Phone Banking.*
We evolved, improved ourselves and irrespective of our name we had a single aim: to offer banking products and services that best match our clients' needs. For this purpose, whether for SMEs, large companies or individuals, we have put at work new banking models, novel technologies as well as the will to be of assistance, to keep close to our clients and their businesses.
As part of the Dutch financial Group Credit Europe NV we strive to provide experience, competence and innovation - as the true recognition of our products and services' value is given by those who use them.
This recognition is also enjoyed by CardAvantaj, a name that bears a special significance for us. More than 15 years ago this brand introduced, for the first time in Romania, a payment instrument with zero interest rate, easy to understand, easy to use. Since its introduction on the market, CardAvantaj made over 300,000 friends, clients that made good use of it, finding the best solutions within a network of tens of thousands of merchant partners - the most extensive in Romania. During all this time CardAvantaj did its outmost to fulfill the promise made to clients, by continuously providing innovative features and benefits.