Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• 4+ years hands on experience with Windows Server and the Microsoft ecosystem.
• 2+ years hands on PowerShell or equivalent scripting/development experience in any non-legacy OOP language.
• 2+ years SQL experience (MsSql or Oracle)
• 1+ years DevOps experience
• English spoken and written at a minimum B2 level.
Hands on Requirements:
• Windows Server 2012+
• Powershell or equivalent scripting/development experience in any non-legacy OOP language.
• Xml, Xslt, Xpath
• MSbuild, Nuget, Nexus or Artifactory
• Bamboo or Team City
• IIS and Apache
• TFS or GIT or Mercurial
Familiar with Requirements:
• DNS, LDAP, ADFS, LoadBalancing
Working closely with one of the biggest international insurance/reinsurance companies, the project will involve both deep technical exploration and specific functional understanding. You will work part of a cross-functional, self-organising team enhancing and supporting critical services while delivering maximum business value, in alignment with strategic priorities.
• Work to reduce development time and TTL.
• Standardize and maintain development and test environments.
• Establish and maintain CI/CD/CT/CM processes.
• Non-RPA Process automation (release, QA, etc)
• Develop scripts or software to aid with any of the responsibilities above.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm
providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft
uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost
operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a
unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial
services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well
known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital
engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving
For more information, please visit www.luxoft.com.