Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Technical skills required:
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines
- Good knowledge of a programming or scripting language - preferably Python, Groovy, or Bash
- Linux administration skills
- Basic knowledge of networking - TCP/IP stack
Soft skills required:
- Very good written and spoken English
- Work effectively in a distributed team
- Problem-solving attitude, ability to analyze business requirements and propose fixes
- Willing to learn and deliver using a wide range of technologies
- Good communication skills and team player
- Understanding of Software Engineering, Computer Science and Agile/Scrum principles
- Experience of working in an Agile software development environment with CI, CD using Git, Bamboo/Jenkins and Scrum
- Hands-on experience configuring and maintaining CI tools such as Jenkins
- Understanding of containerization and virtualization concepts
- Hands-on experience using Docker, Kubernetes, KVM, VMWare
- Experience with performance monitoring tools
- Exposure to configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Knowledge of a general-purpose programming language such as Java or Golang
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Experience using thе APIs of Atlassian products: Bitbucket Server, Jira, Confluence
You will be part of a multi-nationаl tеаm of 35+ young pаssionаte devеlopеrs аnd tеstеrs responsiblе with thе dеvelopment of thе nеxt gеneration SDN (Software-Dеfinеd Networking) solution for Data Center networking.
The solution targets Data Centers of large organizations, including private/hybrid/public cloud environments.
It is addressing the needs of users requiring an easier option than switch-by-switch, CLI-based approaches for equipment management and can automate time-consuming tasks such as the configuration of L2-L3 network devices.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team.
We are currently in the progress of modernizing our pipelines and build environments in order to sustain the growth of the development effort.
This covers the areas of Configuration Management, Source Code Management, Build and Continuous Integration, Artifact Management, Orchestration, and Deployment.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies in the industry, be involved in selecting the right tools, and contribute to defining the processes.
Part of the technology stack used is Jenkins Pipelines, Kubernetes, Ansible, Bash and Python.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work effectively with several agile teams to define the CI/CD processes according to their requirements
- Automate the provisioning of new development and test environments: hardware servers, VMs and containers
- Automate end-to-end system builds and deployments
- Automate integration with 3rd party tools
- Periodically monitoring of CI/CD infrastructure, report issues and statuses, deal with space and performance
- Keeping documentation of the infrastructure environment up to date
Reasons to join us:
- Attractive salary and benefits package + (relocation package if it is the case)
- We invest in your professional training including business domain knowledge and allow you to grow your professional career
- We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place - where the most ambitions ideas are
- We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
- If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
For more information, please visit www.luxoft.com.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles