Nedelya is one of the largest confectionery store chains in Eastern Europe. We make the best cakes. We employ more than 2000 people and operate 50 stores.
Our growth and expansion means that we need a new Regional Manager. You think you can do? Then keep on reading!
Each Regional Manager is responsible for a business unit consisting of 5 to 10 stores.
You are our new Regional Manager if you:
- have leadership, organizational and administrative skills to manage the work of up to 50 employees;
- have knowledge of Labour, Health and Security at work Law;
- are highly motivated to work in a rapidly expanding international company;
- want to work in a dynamic team with highly qualified colleagues;
- have experience on a similar position;
- have a relevant university degree (Business, Leadership, Management and HAACP decrees are a plus);
- are goal-oriented, self-driven, self-managed, efficient and always ready to learn, improve and perfect;
- have skills and experience with relevant software (MS Office, Cash Desk Systems, CRM, ERP, etc);
- are fluent in Romanian and English.
Our Regional Manager:
We offer you:
- Manages the execution of the Sales Plans of our stores;
- Manages and evaluates the Store Managers and employees, their schedules, work hours, training and ensures the smooth completion of tasks, creating a healthy and harmonic workplace;
- Ensures that the stores have all material and human resource necessary to function excellently;
- Exercises control over the cash desk activities;
- Organizes and controls the splendid arrangement of the interior and goods in the stores;
- Controls the accurate input and output of goods and materiel;
- Tracks for overrunning the Waste Norms and Plans;
- Participates in inventorizations;
- Ensures that all European, national and company regulations are followed.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Endless personal and job growth opportunities;
- Work in a highly motivated and qualified team;
- Competitive compensation;
- Bonuses and career advancement based entirely on skill, performance and results;
- An exciting future!
Send us your CV, Motivational Letter (in English) and other relevant information at firstname.lastname@example.org ! Only selected candidates will be contacted.