Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- coordinates and delivers the recruitments projects assigned for the new open positions from HQ and other counties where the company has point of sales
- is working closely with the line managers in order to conduct job analysis for the new positions
- responsible for drafting jobs ads
- establishes together with the HR Coordinator the strategy/ search plan for the recruitments projects
- follows the recruitment plan and internal procedures ( HC monitoring, CVs screening, phone interviews, personal interviews, evaluations, technical tests, reference checking etc )
- responsible for drafting recruitment reports/ measuring and identifying the recruitment processes effectiveness/benchmarking
- involved in activities related with the induction of the new employees ( Oracle HR, scheduling the new recruited candidate at induction program, ensuring together with line manager all the logistics since the first day of activity of the new hires; collects the pay-roll and OHR data for the new employee etc.)
- participates at Job Fairs and represents the company in relation with students associations
- responsible for proposing and organizing internships - related with the company needs
- minimum 1 year experience on a similar position
- previous experience in retail banking/consumer finance field would be a plus
- university degree
- very good communication and persuasion abilities
- planning and organizing skills
- able to deliver several projects in parallel and to meet the deadlines
- English very good - written and spoken
Imagine the Opportunities …
Imagine being part of one of the worlds largest and most respected organizations, a company that employs over 300,000 people in over 100 countries. GE is a diversified technology; media and financial services company dedicated to creating products that make life better - from aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and plastics. GE Money is a dynamic and global leading provider of banking and financial services to over 118 million consumers, retailers, and auto dealers in over 50 countries. GE Money’s EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) operations include businesses in over 23 countries across the region employing more than 23,000 people.
GE Money Romania, comprised of Domenia Credit, Estima Finance and Motoractive, offers a broad range of financial products, including mortgages, home equity loans, sales finance, auto finance, personal loans and credit cards.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles