E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Writes complete and detailed search assignments, ensuring an understanding of job duties responsibilities and business requirements.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders.
- Creates and fosters relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Reviews resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Provides complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
- Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates
-Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Interviews candidates using face-to-face behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
oPerforms detailed reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates and reviews results with hiring managers.
- Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
oWorks cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
- Participates in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
oDevelops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially.
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in recruiting practices.
- BA Graduate in human sciences or economics;
- At least two years experience in recruitment preferably within the IT industry; she/he may come to us from an employer traditional office -based role or from a recruitment consultancy background;
- Target driven, result oriented personality, able to thrive in a competitive environment;
- Perseverant, highly self-motivated, demonstrating lots of enthusiasm, dynamic;
- Good communication and relationship skills, responsible and organized;
- A good team-player, having a flexible approach and ready to experiment creative ways to attract people within the organization, able to network effectively;
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and HRIS;
- Fluent in French and/or English
We, at Axway, are worldwide leading provider of collaborative business solutions within and among enterprises. Amidst millions of moving parts, we establish the dynamic connections that makes companies easier to do business with—improving value chain efficiency, regulatory compliance and quality of service. That’s business in motion. That’s Axway.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles