E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree, ideally psychology or economical studies;
- Over 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-starter;
- Results driven;
- Interviewing skills and techniques, internal advisory and consulting skills;
- Good PC skills – Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Very good English level (spoken & written);
- Manage autonomously recruitment projects following internal procedures
- Assist Department Managers in defining the candidate profiles for different job openings
- Propose, develop and implement specific recruitment strategies for different job families according to the market;
- Manage the whole recruiting and selection process according to the recruitment methods used;
- Undertake administrative duties connected with the recruitment process;
- Offer support and professional advise to Department Managers during the candidates’ selection process.
- Professional development in multinational environment, training opportunities, attractive salary, medical care, restaurant tickets, sports programs, housing loans etc.
THALES CORPORATION is a global leader in critical information systems serving defense, aerospace and security markets. The company’s civil and military businesses develop in parallel to serve a single objective: the security of people, property and nations. We mark our presence in 50 countries with more than 70 000 employees.
The new Security Solutions & Services Division, operational since 5 January 2007, combines the businesses of THALES’s former Security and Services divisions with those of Alcatel-Lucent’s Transport Systems Division and Integration & Services Division. The new division makes THALES a world leader in transport and security markets. Our security solutions and services activities around the world now generate revenues of about 3.2 billion euros, with a 20,000 employees in 35 countries.
THALES Rail Signalling Solutions is a strategic part of the Security Solutions & Services Division and it is a worldwide leader in vital railway applications. THALES is positioned as a signalling specialist and shapes the signalling industry with worldwide leading positions: ETCS, Electronic Interlocking and Communications-Based Train Control solutions.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles