Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- English - very good, both writing and speaking;
- PC knowledge - MS Office: Excel and Word;
- Experience in recruitment; nice to have - not mandatory.
- Administrative online testing of the candidates;
- Review resumes for qualified candidates and conduct phone interview;
- Schedule interviews and book meeting rooms;
- Ensure feedback to candidates;
- Process new hires in the recruiting tools;
- Maintain up to date the employee database;
- Generates recurrent or ad hoc reports as requested by line manager;
- Undertake other administrative duties for the other members of the team, as requested by TA manager.
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.