We are searching for an amazing person who will help with the expansion of the Romanian branch with talented colleagues😁.
This role will allow you to grow and influence at a very early stage. We are looking for someone who is solution focused with a positive attitude and strong communication skills.
What we need from you:
- Develop and implement the sourcing strategy component for priority open roles and sourcing pipeline strategy for soon-to-be open roles.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of qualified candidates, through various channels by utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter, specialized job boards, social networks, referrals, career events, networking initiatives.
- Partnership with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each requisition, target companies & candidates to reach out to, develop strategies according to their business needs.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities;
- To target, identify and source the best possible talent mainly in our location
- Use innovative search methods and any other creative ways to engage candidates at various seniority levels
- Interact with candidates and create appealing messages
- Cooperation with universities, attending Job-fairs
- Opportunity to implement and use new ideas in recruitment
- Possibility to participate in various HR projects as we are improving constantly
- To be part of a team that wants to hear your opinion
- Freedom – we do not like micromanagement
- Opportunity to attend HR conference or various training
- And team full of excited individuals who share the common goal and will support you when necessary
What will be your benefits?
- Medical insurance at Regina Maria
- In house training
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Referral bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Ticket meals
- Great company events
Are you looking for a company that offers work on international projects, without having to move abroad?
Do you want to use English at work?
Do you want to work with geeks who like sharing their knowledge with you?
Want to be a senior developer, team leader or architect? You can be, because we listen to your career plan and help you to reach your goals.
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your ideas, please continue reading.
Most of our projects are for international clients from Western and Northern Europe.
Our customers are from many domains, such as media, logistics, security, medical, and telecommunication.
We have more than 50 projects running at any given time, from which you will benefit because you change projects according to your technical preferences and career needs.
Are you interested in our cooperation?
Let us know ;)