We are seeking you as RECRUITER for our projects located in the south of the country:
The ideal candidate will be have:
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in Recruiting
- Great interviewing skills
- Bachelor degree in social science or related
- Knowledge about technical recruiting
- English fluent, German is advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Open minded and people oriented person
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
Travelling availability and driving license is mandatory. This position will be oriented mainly on recruiting for our projects based in the south of the country (Craiova, Bucuresti, Pitesti, Titu).
- Manage the recruiting process to exceed hiring goals through the use of effective resource management, including full-cycle recruitment, networking, social media searches
- Consistently meet the performance metrics as defined by the direct supervisor
- Provide reporting and regular status updates to the directs supervisor and hiring managers as required
- Build candidates database and update candidates records to ensure accurate candidate tracking and maintenance of financial reporting
- Solicit and document hiring manager and candidate feedback throughout the interview process
- Collaborate with the direct supervisor and hiring managers to develop successful candidate profiles as well to understand overall needs and requirements such as job description, salary, timing, expectations, etc.
- Negotiate and present offers and close selected candidates
- Participate in leasing providers meetings to validate candidates
- Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing and best practices
- Nurture your network to develop referrals from potential talent and internal employees
- Unlimited working contract
- Meal tickets
- Laptop, mobile and paid transportation
We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities. If you think you have the skills for this position, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0733.001.161
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market- leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from the development to the production and up to the aftersales service.
Formel D was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf in Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 sectors in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day. Formel D. The driving force.