E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Be part of our HR Team!
Apply for the position of Experienced Recruiter within HP Center!
People are everything.
The dreams they dream, the things they think, the ways they work, their individuality, and how we put them together in teams, are all that makes us what we are.
We are special because they are special.
Human Resources are the department that makes the most of our people. It\'s at the heart of every business decision in every part of our business. Creating the environment in which people innovate. Spotting potential and knowing how to use it. Championing the importance of the individual while thinking strategically.
HR makes HP the best place for the best people to be.
It\'s the key to change... empowering people to influence issues, ensuring that knowledge is shared, putting the right resources in the right places to deliver improved performance, and creating the can do culture on which we all thrive.
• Manages recruiting processes, sourcing and pre-screen applicants
• Assists Hiring Manager within the recruitment and the hiring process
• Ensures the identification of a sufficient number of candidates and the selection of high quality hires
• Builds candidate pools for individual jobs and special hiring initiatives
• Fosters business relationships with hiring managers and recruiting teams in multi-national locations
• Works cooperatively with functional specialist such as Relocation, Immigration, and HR Generalists
• Ensures HR systems are updated and appropriate documentation is completed according to service standards
• Maintains and continues to acquire specialized knowledge within functional field
• University degree in a related field
• Up to 2 years experience in recruitment
• Experience in the Romanian market (local recruiting process, candidate sources, employment market, legal frame as related to recruitment and employment)
• Fluent in English
• Problem solving skills
• Flexible and adaptable to constantly changing environment, work independently and reset priorities autonomously based on business needs, ability to handle a wide variety and number of positions
• Excellent computer skills, such as Microsoft Office, e-mail and Internet
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT www.hp.com/go/jobs
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles