Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University Degree
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in the recruitment field
• Proven experience with managing end-to-end recruitment process
• Good understanding of the local market and its resources
• Proven proactive sourcing experience
• Experience with high volume recruitment projects is a plus
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills and reporting experience
• Self starter, organized and with strong time-management skills
• Advanced English skills; other European language
• The recruiter is responsible and accountable for recruiting the open positions of the project he/she has been assigned to. In this, the recruiter works together in a team.
• Approximately 75% of workload is focused on recruitment and 25% on professional advice for internal mobility and personal counseling;
• The recruiter works with a clear and outlined procedure as provided by the recruitment manager. In order to fill open positions, both internal as external channels should be used.
• At least 2 years of experience required in recruitment and selection techniques, interviewing techniques, and a basic knowledge of social legislation.
• Contacts: internally, with managers and employees; externally, with applicants, recruiters and head hunters
• To execute recruitment & selection activities: screens, interviews and evaluates candidates for open positions and provides expertise, advice and contingency support to line management in the recruitment of their staff.
• To follow up the workforce plan : works within plan & time and provides information to contribute to the objectives set for proper use of and control of resources.
• To monitor policies, systems and procedures: provides input, implements and maintains policies, systems and procedures to ensure efficient, consistent and cost-effective execution of operations.
• To optimize the recruitment strategy, process and methods: provides input to and executes the recruitment unit’s strategy and specific implementation programs to support internal customers with cost effective and reliable support operations (e.g. recruitment methods, new channels of distribution).
• To set up recruitment related projects
• Can be active member of other Hr related projects such as Comp & Ben, Employee relations, etc
Required Job Specific Competences:
• Organizational sensitivity : understands the formal structure of TechTeam, its culture and business/technology environment, its brand and people values, aligns actions and behavior with the company needs and priorities
• Technical skills : Knowledge of email systems, Windows Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,); Internet Explorer; Knowledge of local Labor law and social legislation , Knowledge and use of HR software system, sourcing experience
• Planning and organizing : orchestrates and implements clear, efficient and logical approaches to work and to manage assignments and objectives.
• Attention to detail : ensures quality of delivery; has a critical eye on his/her work.
• Analysis: pin points problems and tackles them in a logical, step-by-step way
We offer competitive salary and benefits package alongside the unique opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic multinational environment.
To apply please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject: \'Recruiter\'
TechTeam is a multinational company with core competencies in the help desk and IT outsourcing areas. With headquarters in Detroit, USA , TechTeam is currently present in Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, Sweden and Romania, providing support services for Global and local companies.
Romanian subsidiary has successfully grew in last 2 years having 300+ employees providing client support services in more than 10 languages. Specialists or just starting a STRONG carrier, PEOPLE are the most important factor of our SUCCESS.
Join now and start or advance your carrier in an international environment. Join TechTeam today!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles