* University degree in a relevant discipline (Psychology, Sociology, Human Resources etc.);
* At least 3 years of proven experience in human resources, exposed to technical recruitment and selection processes, as well as employer branding projects;
* Experience or exposure to organizational development projects represents a plus;
* Very good knowledge of interviewing techniques, recruitment & selection, HR consulting tools and methodologies;
* Time management skills, ability to plan effectively and manage priorities;
* Ability to perform under pressure;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Experience in working with senior management levels in providing recommendations, solutions and reports;
* A proactive and flexible person;
* Result oriented, dynamic and self-motivated person;
* Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports;
* Demonstrate the ability to function as a team member and has leadership skills;
* Excellent English command (reading, speaking, written);
* Good abilities for using MS Office, Internet & Social Media platforms/ tools.Descrierea jobului
* Performs end to end recruitment processes: job advertisement, CV screening, testing, preliminary and final interviewing, debriefing, job offering, recruitment reports;
* Takes part in the design of the employer branding/ communication projects and partners with employer branding platforms;
* Works closely with managers across the company to determine the recruitment needs. Analyzes workforce planning and staffing needs within assigned operational areas;
* Collaborates with all levels of management to determine desired skill set. Guides and advices Hiring Managers on salary grids & benchmarks, as well as on compensation package;
* Participates in the activity of updating job descriptions;
* Works with Hiring Managers in identifying potential recruitment sources and devising successful recruitment programs; develops and maintains relationship with employment agencies, universities;
* Applies recruiting practices that are in compliance with IIS regulations and organizational policies and procedures in the pre-screening and post-employment process, Onboarding process;
* Maintains timely, accurate activity records and updates internal systems/ databases, on a regular basis;
* Is responsible for rolling the Exit Interview process;
* Is actively involved in implementing HR projects and strategies, polices, procedures, guidelines and best practices, as per company’s yearly strategy.
Ipsos is the 3rd largest company in market and public opinion research which delivers information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate, and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions.
As a part of a multinational organization, Ipsos Interactive Services is a fully global HUB with regional centers, satellites and local footprint all over in Ipsos group. Recently, the company has over 1,700 passionate online and mobile experts worldwide, from whom 1000+ only in Romania (Bucharest, Brasov & Iasi). The company's mission is to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects for the Ipsos researchers and Ipsos end clients, everywhere, using the most complete range of techniques possible Online-Mobile and Offline at the highest levels of quality, security, speed and cost efficiency.
Joining Ipsos offers you the opportunity to become part of an innovative, international Group that leads its markets. Ipsos has a strong presence in 90 countries, 18.000 employees and more than 5000 clients worldwide. A passionately company with curious experts that not only provide the most precise measurement, but shape it to provide True Understanding of Society, Markets and People. To do this, we use the best of science, technology and know-how and apply the principles of security, simplicity, speed and substance to everything we do. So that our clients can act faster, smarter and bolder. Ultimately, success comes down to a simple truth: YOU ACT BETTER WHEN YOU ARE SURE.
Find more info about Ipsos by visiting http://www.ipsos.com.