Desirable skills and experience will involve:
- Should possess excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Relevant Experience in Recruitment necessary or HR Degree
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability of work within tight timescales and to the deadline.
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach.
- Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
- An ability to work under pressure, good stress management.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- BPO / Volume hiring exp - nice to have
- Multilingual – Language experience - nice to have
- Flexible to take up business travel.
As a Recruitment Executive you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities and need to have strong experience of the same:
- Work along with recruitment lead / team to fulfil vacancies through the most beneficial source of recruitment with a keen focus on meeting timelines, minimizing costs and improve quality of hire.
- Liaison with Team Leads / Managers / HR Team to ensure smooth execution of recruitment related activities. Interview candidates in person and hence an understanding of the organization and HR practices is highly relevant for this role.
- Meet defined SLAs on Hiring turnaround time, offer to joining ratio, direct channel sourcing and other hygiene parameters.
- Organize walk-in recruitment events.
- Should be adept at Sourcing of candidates through various means such as Job Boards, Social networking, Internal Referrals and Headhunting.
- Research and implement new ways of sourcing/attracting candidates and should be able to organize Job Fairs and campus recruitment.
- Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential recruits. This will require the incumbent to be aware of current recruitment laws, taxation regulations, HR practices and policies across Ireland / Northern Ireland.
- Managing on boarding along with local HR and making sure all hiring documentation is in place
- Ensure Background verification process is completed and all data prepared for Audit.
- All additional tasks as the role evolves
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services, and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy, built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 120,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 39 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.