Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University Degree
• At least 1 year of relevant work experience in the recruitment field
• Proven experience with managing end-to-end recruitment process
• Good understanding of the local market and its resources
• Proven proactive sourcing experience
• Experience with high volume recruitment projects is a plus
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical skills and reporting experience
• Self-starter, organized and with strong time-management skills
• Advanced English skills.
• To execute recruitment & selection activities: screens, interviews and evaluates candidates for open positions and provides expertise, advice and contingency support to line management in the recruitment of their staff.
• To follow up the workforce plan: works within plan & time and provides information to contribute to the objectives set for proper use of and control of resources.
• To monitor policies, systems and procedures: provides input, implements and maintains policies, systems and procedures to ensure efficient, consistent and cost-effective execution of operations.
• To optimize the recruitment strategy, process and methods: provides input to and executes the recruitment unit’s strategy and specific implementation programs to support internal customers with cost effective and reliable support operations (e.g. recruitment methods, new channels of distribution).
• To set up recruitment related projects
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT infrastructure outsourcing to software application development. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy customers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT