Record to Report Senior Analyst
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
A key element of the role is to perform the controls defined and implemented and to suggest improvements where identified. The focus is on VAT but the tax senior analyst can be also involved in tax accounting, tax audits and support for transfer pricing.
• Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Economic field;
• Experience in an Accounting/Economic department, of advantage in General Ledger accounting or in external audit field is a plus;
• Familiar with International Accounting Standards (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
• Experience in SAP ERP system is a plus;
• PC literate (MS-office tools);
• Experience in VAT compliance rules, including Intracomunity transactions, Exports, Imports, Domestic transactions, EU legislation, Foreign Registration, Intrastat, IC Sales List, VAT declarations/VAT return;
• Experience in tax accounting.
• Ensures the delivery of tax-related reportorial requirements of the country assigned, including, but not limited to, domestic and foreign VAT computations, Intrastat Reports, EC Sales List and other analysis as requested;
• Prepares and contantly updates documentation (desktop procedures) on assigned processes including related or applicable internal controls;
• Contributes to the effectiveness of the General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Closing & Reporting functions through the identification of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution.
• Ensures compliance with general accounting and reporting policies and procedures and period end routines;
• Ensures adherence to admin policies and procedures.
- Professional development in a multinational company;
- Dynamic and well organized working environment;
- Motivating salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Other benefits: Holiday vouchers, Easter and Christmas bonuses.
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower!
Are you looking for new and exiciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success!
Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at www.manpower.ro!
ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhacing their competitiveness.
ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești and Pitești.
For more information, you can access www.manpower.ro or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.