What we are looking for from a candidate:
- Very good command of English is a must.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with individuals at all levels.
- Very organized person.
- Smart and presentable appearance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Communicative, team worker, client-oriented attitude.
- Sense of responsibility and attention to details.
- Previous work experience would be a plus.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for visitors to the office and is responsible for the first impression they have when they enter in the PwC office.
What we offer:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Takes and delivers messages when appropriate personnel are not available.
- Delivers newspapers and meal tickets.
- Sorting and distributing post.
- Directs persons to the correct destination.
- Ensures general administrative and basic clerical support for internal clients (colleagues).
- Manages daily couriers, and prepares the necessary documents.
- Manages the taxi databases and vouchers.
- Booking meetings and administrate all the reservations for the meeting rooms.
- Exercises confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Always adhere to all company policies, procedures and licensing laws.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times.
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment.
- Provide reports, as required.
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services.
- Welcome visitors and be a suport for protocol when needed (serving water, tea and coffee) and any other requests coming from direct/indirect manager.
- Flexible working hours, 6 hours/day, Monday-Friday, in morning or evening shifts (8:00-14:00 or 14:00-20:00); or 8 hours/day, Monday-Friday (09,00-18,00).
- The chance to work in a professional corporate environment.
- The possibility to improve personal skills and abilities (i.e. communication, problem solving, team work).
About us: We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 419 companies from Fortune Global 500 list.
We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 8,800 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.