Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in a dynamic and competitive global company?
We are looking for a Receptionist for our Business Operations Center, based in Bucharest.
The receptionist will be responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting visitors and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. May also schedule meetings and travel for executives.
• Acts as interface between all Carestream visitors and their hosts ( greeting, informing, guiding to meeting room, keeping visitor log, handling visit protocol)
• For Carestream colleagues visiting Romania, handles weekly visit plan, travel, transfer, accommodation, dinner and other activities arrangements.
• Handles inventory and assignment of visitor’s badges.
• Arranges appointments, schedules meetings and books conference rooms.
• Acts as Single Point Of Contact for courier companies
• Collects, sorts and distributes parcels and other mail
• Answers main phone and fax line.
• Performs basic bookkeeping filing and clerical duties.
• Conducts daily interactions in a professional manner, showing a positive attitude and maintaining confidentiality
• Experience in office administration
• Excellent communication skills
• Friendly and polite
• Mature and responsible
• Flexible and supportive
• Good with computer systems
• Time management skills
• English- fluent
What we offer:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Yearly performance evaluation and compensation based on your results
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment
• Private medical subscription and meal tickets
• Competitive financial package
Do you feel this is the right job for you? Apply by clicking the button below.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Carestream Health is headquartered in Rochester, New York and employs approximately 8,000 employees worldwide. Our customer-driven global team ranges from skilled engineers to self-motivated sales professionals to creative marketers. Together we serve customers in more than 150 countries. A rich history of innovation and success, combined with an entrepreneurial culture and enormous opportunities for growth, make Carestream Health an exciting place to work
Carestream Health Romania is the newest branch of mother company and is acting as a Shared Services Center for EAMER, covering customer orders services, service contracts administration, customer care dispatch, supply chain, finance, procurement and IT applications.