Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The Real time analyst role is part of the Workforce Management team.
-help maximizing the program efficiency, performance measurement, data analysis, reporting, and global operational efficiency
-ensure that service standards and performance indicators are met
- Medium abilities in the verbal and written interaction in the English language
- Availability for a schedule in shifts, covering Monday to Sunday 10 am - 1:30 am (transportation vouchers for late shift)
- Very good communication skills
- Nice to have: minimum 6 month within the field of Workforce Management or Reporting (no mandatory previous experience)
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Stable job - permanent labor contracts
- Tenure salary increases
- International career - regular training and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - improve your spoken and written language skills
- Inspiring and fun environment - our offices have become known for their innovative, fun and pleasant design. Enjoy our relax and play areas!
- Community projects – want to make the world a better place? We run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long
- Private medical insurance coverage – we work with one of the best suppliers, Medlife Medical Center where you will benefit from a Professional Package
- Monthly meal tickets
- Special discounts across variety of Banks, Telecoms, Gym & Fitness centers and more
It’s different here! Check out our Facebook page
TELUS International focuses on human connection and innovation to deliver exceptional customer service and next-gen IT consulting that wow clients and delight their customers. More than 30,000 employees around the world, from locations across North and Central America, Europe and Asia, enable over 200 million customer interactions annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across fast-growing tech, financial services and fintech, gaming, travel and hospitality, and healthcare industries.
TELUS International enables customer service delivery innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. The company serves clients in over 35 languages. TELUS holds a 65% interest in TELUS International with Baring Private Equity Asia holding the remaining 35%.