Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Besides being awesome, you need to have:
* University degree in Computer Science or IT related;
* Minimum of two year experience in similar position;
* Experience with IT Administration/Reporting Tools (centralized management solutions for Windows/Linux OS: LANDesk / OMS, Acronis);
* Knowledge of 'relational database management systems' (RDBMS);
* Familiarity with networking, database and data storage concepts;
* Trainings on specific technologies is a plus (Oracle, Cisco, Network+, VMware, Linux, Microsoft, ITIL, etc.);
* Strong analytical and organizational skills;
* Advanced English level.
IT Infrastructure Engineer (Data Engineer)
Check out your daily tasks:
* You will be resposible for the support and management of the following IT categories: Server Infrastructure (Blade Architecture, Virtual Infrastructure, Cloud - AWS - Networking, Storage, Compute), Server Storage (NAS, Cluster, Virtualization, Data Replication, Storage Efficiency, Data Access, Backup), Server Security (Active Directory, GPO, RBAC);
* You will maintain, improve and monitor core manufacturing infrastructure (Database administration - SQL, Oracle RAC, Data Guard);
* You will monitor performance and manage systems' parameters to maximize performance and availability;
* You will create and maintain work frame for office users, software developers and test engineers (web servers, software versioning, folder structures with permissions, big data technologies).
What we offer
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us - so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Relocation Package;
* Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frame 1999 - 2018, Continental invested about € 1.4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19.700 colleagues by the end of 2017, out of which over 5.700 are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3,800 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles