Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Advanced communication skills in English and an upper-intermediate level for Spanish;
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred;
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; Excel skills to be able to refine data and prepare business reports;
- Strong communication skills to interact with vendors and internal customers;
- Critical and analytical thinking in order to challenge processes and status quo ;
- Ability to work with large amounts of data;
- Maintain composure in critical situations;
- Ability to work with global and cross functional teams;
- Resistance to repetitive tasks and ability to identify automation opportunities;
- The ability to learn and to work on more tasks at thе same time;
- The ability to anticipate customer’s needs and to set correctly thе right expectations
- 1 – 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – BPOs, Operations processes; Database management, Data analytics is preferred.
- VBA/SQL knowledge.
The Retail Business Service (RBS) group is аn intеgrаl pаrt of thе Amazon online product lifе cyclе. Thе tеаm is designеd to еnsurе Amazon remаins compеtitivе in the online retail spаcе with wide selection, good product information and the best price. The tasks handled by this group impact customer´s buying decisions and online user experience.
Depending on the team you will be part of, you will have the opportunity to support and contribute to one of the key processes within RBS, which will impact customers’ experience, such us:
- Offering support to the vendors/manufacturer by validating the information received from them and uploading the content on Amazon´s catalog, creating new product detail pages or improving the already existing ones (product description/content/etc);
- Ensuring that the website content is accurate and up to date by analyzing website customer reviews, assigning products to the correct categories so that customers can easily find the products they need, performing quality audits to be sure everything that appears on the Amazon websites respects company’s standards.
- Resolving defects both at the warehouse and at the customer side by analyzing the available data and using internal tools, proposing corrective actions to prevent future similar problems that might appear at the customer or the supply chain level.
In your day-to-day job, depending on the process you will be working on, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as:
- Demonstrate expertise in handling end-to-end processes and related tools in order to achieve business goals; - Perform root cause analysis, researching for missing information, finding the main errors and solving them in order to ensure the correct functioning of processes and to enhance team performance in terms of productivity and quality;
- Supporting and implementing improvement ideas in order to improve processes efficiency;
- Monitor team and individual KPIs (productivity, quality, utilization, etc), create reports and raise the flag and dive deep on deviations;
- Share knowledge and best practices with the team by email, shadowing sessions, workshops. Training and mentoring other Associates to ensure a fast ramp;
- Taking part in client calls, leading and documenting the discussion.
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Since its launch in July 2011, RBS Romania became the main catalog service provider for the Amazon.it and Amazon.es portals, currently managing operations for all EU websites, as well as Mexico and Brazil. Our main activities focus on creating Amazon product pages, ensuring the content is accurate and up to date and resolving any issue that might appear on the supply chain. Today, our team consists in over 200 catalog specialists and continues to grow in order to cover for the ever-expanding Amazon business worldwide.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles