RBS Core Senior Catalog Associate - Italian
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred, Baccalaureate diploma is mandatory;
- Professional written and oral communication skills in English;
- Intermediate level of a Italian (training can be given if a beginner)
- Very good knowledge in internet navigation and research – finding information about large amounts of data timely manner.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency will be considered an advantage;
- Good communication skills to interact with vendors and internal customers;
- Maintain composure in critical situations;
- Resistance to repetitive tasks and ability to identify automation opportunities;
- Ability to learn and to work on more tasks at the same time;
- Ability to anticipate customer’s needs and to set correctly the right expectations.
- 1-3 years of professional experience;
- Knowledge of basic SQL/VBA will be considered an advantage.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
RBS Core offers the opportunity to grow, build skills and understand the business across the organization. This role is optimal for white-space thinkers who love to build and create. You will have opportunities to bring new thinking and to be heard. We'll invest to increase your hard skills by providing specific training on Amazon tools along with VBA, SQL, Python, LSS etc.
Take the opportunity to be RBS Core Senior Catalogue Associate
As Senior Catalog Associate, you will work closely with mentors and managers to deeply understand and capture what makes the services offered by RBS unique and compelling. This role requires to perform tasks by using fair judgment in understanding the existing operational procedures along with a good amount of problem-solving skills, logical reasoning and thinking out of the box however. You will focus to improve the quality results of the team, perform reports for leadership, assess learnings and recommend new trainings, perform root cause analysis and propose permanent fixes to problems.
Your tasks will include (but not limited to):
- Creating/fixing content for the product catalogs on the Amazon Web Site;
- Interacting/coordinating with vendors/manufacturers;
- Analyzing, identifying and correcting errors that negatively impact customer experience;
- Onboarding new vendors, sellers and merchants;
- Offshore/onboard new processes by closely collaborating with Retail partners;
- Resolving defects at warehouse or customer level by proposing corrective actions to prevent future similar situations;
- Maintaining records of work received and work performed.
Additionally, you will have the possibility to:
- Identify improvements in the processes you work on and suggest ways of implementation;
- Identify and correct catalog errors; investigate catalog related complaints;
- Participate in worldwide process related meetings and communications;
- Train and mentor other associates;
- Support and implement improvement ideas in order to increase processes efficiency;
- Monitor and create reports regarding team and individual KPIs (productivity, quality, utilization, etc);
- Share knowledge and best practices with the team.
Be ready to have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience in one of the most competitive organization in Amazon
The Retail Business Services (RBS) organization is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail Amazon online catalog, fix products, fulfillment and post buying related defects, improve the selling partner experience and boost store operations efficiency by driving down cost of operations.