With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Knowledge about Relational Database SQL programing and Big Data Analytics platforms
- Good understanding of the SW lifecycle: design, development, testingand acceptance, implementation, performance optimization and troubleshooting
- Knowledge about voice and signalling architecture and topologies (interfaces, protocols, services) and data domain (architecture of 2G/3G/4G and ISPs)
- Knowledge on data networking (OSI stack; IP (Internet,IP VPN, MPLS), LAN/WAN network)
- Knowledge of the network measurement counters on all network elements
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Define the SW specifications related to technical capabilities of data import, aggregation levels in the database of the consolidated European Network Performance tool considering the specific monitoring and reporting requirements and develop specific traffic engineering analysis using SQL or other analytics tools
- Perform the SW specifications for network capacity monitoring and technical performance KPIs, by firstly defining the KPI formula, aligning the vendor definition for all network domains and technologies
- Create the specifications for SW development of the KPI Load Alarms, Capacity and Performance Dashboards by firstly analysing and defining the capacity KPI monitoring criteria based on multi-dimensional analysis of the correlation between traffic, users, resource utilization and performance impacted by load, as part of the Capacity Management process and Performance optimisation
- SW development of the Capacity and Performance Dashboards by implementing also the analysis of the KPIs trend evolution, thresholds, unexpected variations, conclusions and recommendations for proactively network capacity upgrading and performance optimization
- Work from Home – You can work 2 days per week from home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.