• Excellent sales skills
• Experience meeting sales quotas or working in highly commissioned positions preferred
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills required
• Ability to follow defined service and sales processes
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day and/or evening hours
• Must have the ability to manage stressful or unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service
• Must have basic computer navigation skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Must be willing to wear company uniforms.
• Advise on and sell optional extras to the customer according to his/her needs and greet customers professionally and prepare the rental agreement
• Advise as an expert on all vehicles in the Sixt fleet, all protection items, and all extras
• Make expert recommendations and present every product to every customer every time
• Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely
• Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges
• Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate
• Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
• Provide excellent customer service in all customer contact situations
• Meet all sales and service standards
• Maintain cleanliness and order in the office area
• Handle customer complaints with professionalism and confidence
• Complete daily lists and report to the Supervisor and Manager
• Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs
• Handle all telephone and email inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner.
New Kopel is a business group in full ascension, always searching for new competitive solutions to meet its clients’ more and more demanding needs.
In the midst of times of economical tension, New Kopel Group has maintained its winner attitude, supported by its history and tradition of solid wise investment and has thus consolidated its position on the Romanian market, staying loyal to its development and growth objectives, established at the arrival to Romania, eight years ago.
Focused on speedy reaction, flexibility and developing personalized solutions to help every client improve their business in a constantly growing market, The New Kopel Group places honesty and integrity at the heart of its activity and remains loyal to those values throughout its service offer.
The company is part of The Shlomo Group, one of the largest holding companies in Israel, listed on the Tel Aviv stock exchange.
New Kopel Group is dedicated to providing all car-related answers under one roof, for individuals and companies looking to sell, buy, rent, lease or service any number of cars, old or new. Our integrated automotive solutions are based on innovative value-added services, fair prices and accessible procedures. They are constantly improved to ensure maximum customer, supplier and other partners satisfaction, make the team proud to work here and bring shareholders a healthy profit.
The main strength of The New Kopel Group comes from the capacity to provide a high level of service for competitive prices. That advantage is mainly due to the synergies among the Group’s various activities - operational leasing, car rental, workshop and after sales services, dealership/import of new cars, second hand car sales - through its divisions:
Sixt New Kopel (Operational Leasing & Fleet Management): the company entered the Romanian market in 2005 as the first company to bring operational leasing services and fleet management to Romanian companies, truly a pioneer in the field, providing unique services such as own workshop, replacement cars and bridging cars. Sixt New Kopel owns approx. 5,000 cars for over 200 client-companies.
Sixt Rent a Car: In 2006, New Kopel signed a partnership with The Sixt Group, becoming the exclusive Sixt representative in Romania and providing New Kopel clients with car rental services for both the local and international markets. Today, in its second term of the contract, the combination of professionalism and expertise of the New Kopel and Sixt still affords its clients the best value: the highest service standards for the best prices.
AAA New Kopel (second-hand car sales): Always meeting the market demands, in February 2009 New Kopel Group signed a joint venture with AAA Auto, at the time Europe’s largest second-hand car dealership. In less than one year, AAA New Kopel evolved into one of the most important officially-authorized dealers in this rapidly-expanding market.
In October 2010, The New Kopel Group was chosen by The Opel Group as the first dealer in Europe to be an equity partner in a major dealership in an European capital city. Consequently the group acquired the facility which used to belong to IPSO, former importer of Renault to Romania, and established there the largest dealership in Bucharest.
Following the above acquisitions, The Group is also an authorized workshop facility for Opel, as well as Dacia & Renault, in addition to being and authorized multi-brand workshop, through its Union Motors subsidiary.