Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- university degree;
- at least two years experience in market research;
- good presentation skills;
- knowledge of market research techniques;
- analytical skills;
- leadership and project management skills;
- keen interest in business development and the ability to meet, present and sell to clients;
- english - advanced (speaking, reading, writing);
- excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Power Point);
- knowledge of statistical analysis software (SPSS, SAS etc.) is a plus.
- preparation of research proposals, including pricing;
- design and implementation of research projects, including development of instruments (questionnaire, data collection and data processing instructions etc.);
- writing research reports and delivering face-to-face presentations to Ipsos clients;
- client service duties for specific accounts.
A part of the French group Ipsos – the third global company specialized in market research studies, Ipsos Romania (the agency) offers to its partners complete online-offline research solutions, based on a wide variety of methodologies & techniques. From innovation measurement and communication model testing to consumers segmentation or brand strategy, the Ipsos Romania services cover top companies from different industries, such as: FMCG, pharmaceutical, financial, telecommunication, services or banking. The company is based in Bucharest and gathers more than 140+ experts in market research & collaborators.
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, simplicity, speed and substance applies to everything we do. Through specialisation, we offer our clients a unique depth of knowledge and expertise. Learning from different experiences gives us perspective and inspires us to boldly call things into question, to be creative.
More info about Ipsos in Romania you will find also via https://www.ipsos.com/ro-ro.