Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
JOB LOCATION : TIMISOARA
- For this exciting position you have a University degree in natural sciences (e.g. chemistry, physics).
Ideally you already have working experience in the liquid handling industry.
- Technical skills, electronics, pneumatics (general), operating and programming equipment (medical devices preferred)
- You must know to read and interpret technical drawings
- Experience with analytical laboratory devices, chromatography, dilution, automatic pipettes
- You are fluent in English writing and speaking. Good German skills are an advantage and other language knowledge complete your profile.
- Good computer skills are a must (Windows, Office, etc.).
- You are a team player and enjoy interdisciplinary co-operation with other departments (Sales, Order Processing, Product management, R&D, production, etc.).
- Knowledge of analysis methods and capacity for synthesis and analysis the information
- You are sociable, have high communication skills with customers and organize your work self-dependent and target oriented.
- Knowledge of ISO9001:2008 standard is a plus
- In this position you will be the first contact person for technical support inquiries from customers about laboratory products .
- You handle customer complaints and are responsible for troubleshooting and repair of returned products.
- Coordinate the analysis of complaints, documenting and verifying the effectiveness of corrective measures.
- You must inform the clients about the corrective measures and to negotiate with the client immediate actions (replacement materials, sorting).
- You must report the complains and corrective actions status
- Cooperation with all departments of the organization both internal and external ones if necessary
- We offer the benefits of an international, highly successful company in an exciting, dynamic environment
- Competitive Salaries& Benefits
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Meal tickets
- Transport secured from Timisoara