Quality System Engineer - QMM-P, CljP
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You will maintain and monitor our quality processes trough performing internal process audits according to VDA6.3. as per the calendar defined;
- You are in charge of preparation / execution / reporting of the process audits (audit agenda, audit reports);
- You ensure follow up and verification of the implementation and effectiveness for the corrective actions defined resulting the nonconformities identified;
- You contribute to implementing and maintaining of ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and ISO 17025 requirements;
- You are responsible of preparation, attendance and follow-up to external certification, re-certification and surveillance audits;
- You will report (weekly, monthly and annually )the results of internal audits Enhance our Quality Management System;
- You ensure document control and database management of internal documents;
- You promote Quality Mindset and awareness by training quality management concepts and methods to associates (quality management system; documentation control, turtle diagrams, 8D, 5Why etc.).
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth ;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You have passion in your blood.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in technical field, such as: Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Precision Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Engineering, Physics or similar
Experience and Skills:
- You are self-dependent, structured, analytic and assertive;
- Preferably experience as quality engineer ideally within automotive area;
- Auditor and experience in implementation ;
- General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories;
- Knowledge in Quality Management System implementation and certification;
- Process Landscape Architecture;
- LPA concept definition;
- Basic knowledge of quality core tools: e.g. 8D, 5 Why, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics;
- We are looking for an intermediate level of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook. Advantage: SAP R/3.
- Certified Auditor ISO 17025; VDA 6.3.; IATF 16949, ISO 9001
- English – a good level is mandatory;
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!