Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in data analyze environment;
- It's not mandatory to be engineer;
- General computer literacy including use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook packages;
- Administrate daily customer database;
- Database daily follow up;
- Train stakeholders and inform them about changes;
- Manage the documentation;
- Organize and prepare monthly reports for Electrical Commodity team;
- Tracking, analyze and update customer daily reports and master database, focused on specific inputs;
- Daily follow up for progress, monitor and inform stakeholders regarding updates and deviations;
- Analyze and create reports based on required data indicators;
- Inform the team when is any update of deviations on plan or process;
- Gather status of ppm along the year, make simulation , provide an estimation of ppm target for next year.
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market- leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from the development to the production and up to the aftersales service.
Formel D was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf in Cologne. Today we employ over 12.000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 sectors in 24 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day. Formel D. The driving force.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles