Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• University Degree
• 3 years experience in the quality management field (quality audit experience is a plus)
• French & English speaker, Italian would be an advantage
• Availability for extensive training abroad
• Diplomatic skills, problem solver, reliable person, willing to learn fast
• Synthetic and analytical thinking
• Responsible for the quality organization of the activity
• Team animation & training on the quality
• Quality & Social audit
• Following of the quality management of our suppliers in Romania, Bulgaria
• Implementation & animation of a quality control platform
If you are a sportive person, enthusiastic, pro-active, a real team player, come and work with us!
Decathlon is a collection designer for in-house brands dedicated to the pleasure and excitement of sport. These 10 “Passion” brands represent DECATHLON’s commitment to designing sports equipment at the cutting edge of technology and make the latest innovations and technological developments affordable, whatever your budget.
With the development office and teams of designers within each brand, innovation is the heartbeat of the company.
DECATHLON’s concept is to sell multi-brand sports equipment for all sports people, from beginners to professionals, all under the same roof. It’s a concept that has reached every corner of the globe. With sixty-five different sports organized into 10 sporting Universes, the 350 Decathlon stores are set-up for self-service.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles