Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Education : Technical engineer
- Experience: The candidate must demonstrate good experience in the implementation of quality procedures (ISO or automotive specific ones) and to follow them. Experience in implementing ISO is a key issue, as the company is obligated to obtain it in an immediate timing, just after investing in the manufacturing equipments.
- PC Knowledge:
CAD / CAM for the reception of the drawings from the central technical department.
Used to work with the data processing systems for the management of the business, as Romanian company will be integrated with the parent company for the purposes of manufacturing planning, stock control, deliveries,...
- Availability for travel: Te candidate must be available to travel, to visit customers in case that quality problems arise or deviations from the standards require specific meetings with them.
- Important competencies: SELF MANAGEMENT, ORGANIZATIONAL CAPABILITIES, TEAM BUILDING, PROBLEM SOLVING, SUSTAINING THE VISION
- Accomplishment of the global quality objectives in the romanian plant.
- Follow up of the quality ratios and defining measures for improving them and correcting deviations.
- The Quality Manager has to support the manufacturing department in obtaining the quality objectives
HR Analytics (www.analytics.ro) is looking for a Quality Manager for an important multinational company:
This company exists in Spain since 1982. It works in the electrical cables for the automotive components most important companies (Autoliv, Magneti Marelli, Delphi, Ficose,...).
The company in Brasov was stablished at the end of 2006. Has acquired a plot of land of 5.000 square meters and is expected to finalize the construction of and industrial building as of 2.000 square meters at the end of May 2008