- Master's degree in Quality Management/Assurance
- Experience: 3 years as Quality Manager Position in a manufacturing environment (automotive sector is desired)
- Dangerous product management / Manufacturing business processes / Audit techniques & practices / 8D process and techniques / Metrology and calibration fundamentals / Selective Waste Sorting / Enviromental Aspects&Impacts / Chemical Products Manipulation / Machines Safety Rules / Organisational Change Management / EHS Standards&Regulations / Equipment Safety Regulations / Laboratory Equipment Safety Rules / Quality Standards / Customer Quality Standard / International Product Regulations /
- MS Office Software ( Excel, Words, PPT, ..) MES and ERP applications.
- Communication, Building Relationships, Self-Development, Managing Performance,
- Personal Effectiveness, Business Skills, Leading people, Developing others.
- Oversees Quality System Management activities such as managing all the standards, policies, procedures and local documents.
- Monitors, approves and shares documents review.
- Supervises raw materials technical incoming inspection, semi-finished and finished goods conformity. Monitors incoming non-conformity management and suppliers performance.
- Monitors the process parameters according to the cable definitions and process instructions. Manages process parameters deviations request.
- Oversees the respect of control plans and the application of the methods and instructions during all the different steps of production. Follows up, product assurance results, product acceptance/rejection and manages the rework process activities. Manages product deviation requests.
- Manages customer's claims process by issuing the 3D & 8D reports including root causes analysis. Assures the implementation of the action plan in order to guarantee high level of customer satisfaction. Assures effective and proactive customer support
- Coordinates internal and external audits activities. Oversees action plans progress, follows up defined actions.
- Prepares and controls the annual Quality budget and strategic plans. Prepares, communicates and reviews Quality KPI's.
- Stops the production in case nonconformity, takes appropriate decisions and acts as PSCR representative
- Recruits and develops a high performing Quality Team.
Attractive salary, meal tickets, meal allowance 13th salary, free transportation, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment.
By applying your CV, you agree that your personal data will be processed and saved in our database. The processing and saving of data will be done by SC Coficab Eastern Europe SRL only for the purpose of recruiting and selecting your CV for the actual position and for other future vacant positions within the company. Your personal data is stored for a maximum of 6 months.
COFICAB, a family-owned company, member of Elloumi Group, is a recognized worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires for tomorrow’s automotive technologies.
It was founded in 1992. After more than two decades of existence, COFICAB is present in four continents across the globe, delivering not only products, but experience too!
In COFICAB we thrive on passion, ethics, teamwork and commitment, operate on trust and leverage the diverse perspectives of people. Together we strive to be THE BEST!
We are constantly working on meeting our strategic goals and implementing our vision, while taking care of our most valuable resource: PEOPLE, with whom we are sharing values and successes, simply because- sharing means caring!
Building a company people love, investing in our people, giving them opportunity to grow, to be involved and recognizing that is an imperative to us!
Quality of our people and products are the best recipe for success!
COFICAB is a leader in innovation!
Being powered by passion, quality and people: We are taking you forward!