E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- University degree in Management, Legal, Engineering;
- Minimum 3 years in a Quality Manager position
- Minimum 6 years of practical experience in the design and implementation of management systems ( Quality, Environment, Health & Security, Project );
- Foreign languages: English / German mandatory;
Computer skills: Windows, Ms Office, Ms Project, Database concept;
- Project management skills or certification - mandatory;
- International or national certification in Quality Management - mandatory;
- International or national certification in Environment Management - recommended;
- International or national certification in Health and Management – optional;
- Controlling of customer integration in BUs: Facilitate methodologies to analyse customer requirements appropriately in order to meet customer expectations. Complaint handling to achieve high customer satisfaction / retention.
- Ensure a business-driven quality planning in BUs and if necessary an integrated quality plan of the Company : Ensure identification of critical business issues, prioritization of improvement projects / actions.
- Guidelines for BU for Integrated Management System: Development of a consistent Integrated Management System based on standard related requirements and in alignment with the company processes.
- Controlling of embedded quality in processes and projects in BUs: Random controlling of quality indicators.
- Focused, regular and direct quality reporting: Design of an appropriate integrated information system. quality performance reporting to top management and using these results to initiate improvement activities. Broad communication of quality topics to all employees.
- Coordination of continuous improvement: Planning, initiative and coordination of continuous improvement with top-management.
- Audit and assessments: Ownership for audits, assessments and preparation of management reviews, this includes regular internal assessments based on the Company Guidelines. Direct report to regional management with recommendation of improvement actions and their follow up controlling.
- Qualification: Identify qualification gaps concerning quality issues, initiate quality related training and evaluate the effectiveness
Pentru a aplica direct pe site-ul Adecco dati click http://www.adecco.ro/job-416-quality_manager.html
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles