Quality Executive will be responsible for the maintenance at the highest standards of the company Quality Management System and all the regulated activities, in collaboration with various functions from the local and regional organization level.
This role will offer the future employee a real development opportunity through the complex connections will lead in daily activities, in professional work environment.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Controls and ensures that all activities related to product reception, storage and distribution are performed in accordance with legal provisions, GDP guidelines, internal procedures and technical agreements.
- Ensures that each locally distributed product batch fully meets the marketing authorization and GMP/GDP requirements.
- Ensures that all the activities performed by the GDP contracted service providers are in compliance with the technical agreements provisions and company requirements.
- Participates in complaints and deviations investigation and ensures that all proper actions are undertaken for an efficient resolution. Establishes and follows the implementation of corrective/preventive actions. Verifies and analyses the results of the applied corrective/preventive actions.
- Actively participates in internal/external audits and health authorities inspections.
- Handle the recall/returns activities.
- Ensures that medicines are supplied only to approved entities.
- Permanently verifies that all records regarding distribution activities are accurate and logged in due time.
- Follows and makes sure that is aware of any changes to the local legislation related to product distribution and ensures that all requirements are implemented.
- Ensures periodic training to all personnel related to standard operating procedures, GMP/GDP guidelines, and internal regulations regarding product quality and distribution
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- Degree in pharmacy
- At least 3-5 years experience in similar position or Responsible Person/Warehouse Pharmacist role
- High level of proficiency in English language
- Consistent IT skills
- Experienced in Quality Management System and Project Management.
- Knowledge of GMP/GDP regulations and understanding of the importance of these requirements in practice.
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple activities.
- External Body qualifications / Certification of internal/external Auditor would be preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, networking and communication skills.
- Capable of analytical thinking and summarising key elements
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Company was established in 1887 and since then company Johnson & Johnson spread into more than 60 countries of the world and has more than 128 700 employees. Currently we are the biggest healthcare in the world and we are offering complex services in the area of medical devices, medicaments and consumer goods.