E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
The successful candidate for the position, who will join our team, must be confident goal oriented self-starter with the drive to succeed, willing to make a \"long-term\" commitment - no career-jumper.
- Elaborates working instructions, visual aids, and drawings for the Quality Control workstation.
- Analyze quality issues on production area and segregate between material and process issues; requests corrective actions for the non-conformities identified.
- Develop good relationships with the customer contacts and successfully resolve any issues that arise.
- Identify risks and analyze them; Provide technical support and training to the organization in areas such as corrective action, defect avoidance, problem solving techniques.
- Actively involved in PFMEA (enhance error proofing);
- Pre- and serial-production control plan;
- Participate in product/process/documents audits;
- Support implementation and maintenance of lessons learned system by active involvement.
- University degree in Industrial engineering or relevant experience in this field;
- PC excellent skills
- At least 2-3 years experience in series production or manufacturing;
- Strong knowledge of Quality Management systems, Quality and Problem solving tools, SPC;
- Good knowledge of procedure implementing tools in an industrial environment
- Very good English skills; French is a plus.
- Team player with ability to lead cross functional teams;
- Target focused and autonomous.
Advantages & Benefits:
International working environment.
Career development within start-up business.
A start-up Romanian - French company, acting in the bicycle production field, in Resita, is giving you the opportunity to join our dynamic team, within an international challenging environment offering excellent possibilities for personal growth and professional achievements.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles