Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
-Technical University degree or equivalent work experience.
-Minimum 1 years of experience in technical field.
-ISO9001, ISO/TS16949 and LEAN experience will be a bonus.
-Experience with corrective action response, root cause analysis, problem solving, etc.
-Experience dealing with suppliers, internal.
-Ability to use measuring instruments and testing equipment.
- Computer skills; MS Office.
-Excellent communication skills including written and verbal.(Romanian and English).
-Good organization skills.
-Entry level candidate with potential development, will be also considered.
-Ensures activities which are in compliance with both company Quality Management System and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Performs statistical analysis and identifies trends in the inspection of finished products, in-process materials and recommends corrective action when necessary.
-Lead Problem Solving Groups of Cross Functional members using 8D-process
-Ensures that established manufacturing inspection, sampling and statistical process control are followed.
- Audits compliance, internal, processes, layered, etc.
- Follow-Up continuous improvements plans utilizing Internal processes and procedures.
- Participate in qualifying and monitoring suppliers according to company standards and ensures that suppliers deliver acceptable materials and services.
- Works directly with Quality - Manufacturing departments to conduct continuing inspections and audits and to enforce requirements as specified documented customer requirements, documented product and package specifications.
Our international work environment offers you challenging and rewarding opportunities.
-Motivating salary, based on the personal background and experience
-We are committed to create and develop a new young team of talented peoples with creative potential. This is an equal opportunity employer.
Multination Company dedicated to produce antivibration systems, based on rubber to metal parts, for the automotive sector.
The company will star its activity in the new facility (Sibiu) during 2007, offering a good chance to develop a career in the automotive sector.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles