Your contribution to something big:
- Complaint management (Register complaints, start problem solving process, inform customer about results and countermeasures)
- Moderation of the 8D process (Ensure methodology and timing of 8D process)
- Upload 8D results on customers portals and in SAP (IQIS)
- Check and monitors corrective / preventive actions resulting from reports 8D, PSS, etc.
- Internal product release check and support for documentation
- PPAP Process (Register PPAP parts, forward parts to measurements, prepare documentation, upload documents to customer portal)
- Participation in QGs of new projects
- Participate in SE-Team meetings
- Participate in task forces, ensure proper customer information
- Line release check and support for documentation
- Ensure appropriate customer information for quality incidents.
- Ensure transparency regarding incidents and problem solving process
- Organize and conduct customer audits
- Support and follow up implementation of customer requirement
What distinguishes you:
- Assertiveness and ability to work under pressure
- Affinity towards team work and communication
- Ability to deal with conflict and challenges
- Knowledge in Q-methods
- Preferably experience as quality engineer, in automotive area would be an advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools, Outlook
- Good communication skills, team orientation, team player, problem solving skills
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc.
- Fluent English is mandatory, German represents an advantage
- Knowledge of QM system
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.