- University degree in Engineering (Industrial or Technical fields)
- Master's degree (Industrial or Technical fields – is a plus
- Experience minimum 3 years in a similar position in Industrial Environment
- Knowledge about IATF 16949:2016
- Knowledge about Quality tools (MSA, SPC, capability studies, 5 why, Fishbone)
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Project, ERP applications)
- English is a must
- Good communication skills
- Result oriented, precise and accurate, well organized
- Dynamic, disciplined, correct
- Adaptable to new challenges and perspectives
- Prepares and coordinates customer audits and visits, organizes and sustains internal audits. Communicates results and undertakes appropriate actions.
- Communicates customer's claims to concerned parties and perform initial analysis.
- Tracks customer complaints, requests if needed samples and nonconformed products quality analysis and performs the complete analysis with further
- Prepares and communicates to customer 8D report on time including root causes analysis, corrective and preventive action plans.
- Communicates action plans to involved teams and follows up its progress and effectiveness. Closes the claim according to actions completion and validation.
- Reviews claim summary with concerned parties and provides proactive and effective support to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Plans, prepares, communicates and reviews Quality Customer KPI's and defines accordingly continuous improvement plan
Attractive salary, meal tickets, 13th salary, free transportation, meal allowance, the opportunity to develop a career in a multinational environment and others
By applying your CV, you agree that your personal data will be processed and saved in our database. The processing and saving of data will be done by SC Coficab Eastern Europe SRL only for the purpose of recruiting and selecting your CV for the actual position and for other future vacant positions within the company. Your personal data is stored for a maximum of 6 months.
COFICAB, a family-owned company, member of Elloumi Group, is a recognized worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and sales of automotive cables and wires for tomorrow’s automotive technologies.
It was founded in 1992. After more than two decades of existence, COFICAB is present in four continents across the globe, delivering not only products, but experience too!
In COFICAB we thrive on passion, ethics, teamwork and commitment, operate on trust and leverage the diverse perspectives of people. Together we strive to be THE BEST!
We are constantly working on meeting our strategic goals and implementing our vision, while taking care of our most valuable resource: PEOPLE, with whom we are sharing values and successes, simply because- sharing means caring!
Building a company people love, investing in our people, giving them opportunity to grow, to be involved and recognizing that is an imperative to us!
Quality of our people and products are the best recipe for success!
COFICAB is a leader in innovation!
Being powered by passion, quality and people: We are taking you forward!